I am motivated by the OWL.
The Rules Are:
1. I wish to thank Simple Joys who nominated me for the Animal Series Award.
2. I was born on Dec 12th 1966 thus making me a December born and the Owl is my spirit totem. I love the owl as it is inspirational to me and represents me to a T! I am very Intelligent and highly Intuitive. I seek truth, justice and knowledge. I do have the ability to see what is usually hidden in people and be able to predict things. I also am guided by the Owl to deeply explore the unknown and the magic of life.
- Sabiscuit’s Catalog
I wish to Nominate 3 other bloggers (ABOVE), to share the positivity!
- The Rules Are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Pick an animal and explain why they are a source of inspiration to you, and how their character can be used to motivate.
3. Nominate at least 3 other bloggers, to share the positivity!
Hope you’re okay with this, I’ve just done it and found it quite fun but please don’t feel obligated in any way.
Animal Series tag: http://vanessarosecooper.com/2016/11/20/king-of-inspiration/
2 thoughts on “Nominated for the Animal Series”
This is great! The owl is a favourite for a couple of people in my family too. There are some really beautiful ones around.
I could relate very well to your insight of others:
“I do have the ability to see what is usually hidden in people…”
This is something that I often sense about people and I have come to the conclusion that some people do not like to be ‘seen’ by others, it makes them most uncomfortable. Such is life!
Informative post, thanks for joining in and sharing x
LikeLiked by 1 person