Hello, I am bored! There is only so much we can do AT HOME. And My Unemployment is not HERE or the Stimulus. As I hear others who have there’s obviously the system is FLAWED. During these hard times, not many are willing to help or part with their money. I feel so sorry for them. Jesus is my Leader, I choose to suffer like he did. Pretty bad that I am an optimistic person who is very down. I pray that this COVID 19 END soon. Who else is bored?
Today is Sunday and I will enjoy the nice warm weather, clean my car, and journal.
I hope some type of stimulus relief comes Monday! It’s crazy how unemployment comes later than the Stimulus relief. What a joke!
Happy Easter! 4/11/2020! I am doing my planner, journal. It’s sunny outside. I have bread and butter so eat….praise God. I also lost tons of weight so far. That is a good thing! I hope the stimulus comes soon. If it warms up, I would love to go sit outside and enjoy nature budding out of the ground. I am also reading a lot. Iris johansen has Quicksand is the one I love right now. I don’t have much to say other than I hope you are all safe, healthy and happy.
Today is about pairs. We have above pairs of lights. It is a good lighted path which is clear. But with the coronavirus, we have no light to when it will End. I will keep moving forward as each day passes by.
musings, thoughts, fiction and scribbles
Wasting time on the couch.
You don’t know where you are going. You don’t know how to get there. And you arrive just the same. Ghanaian saying
Our lives are a Christ-like fragrance rising up to God…2 Corinthians 2:15
Today I will post my planner…enjoy! Comments please.
Today I learned:
Found it on Pinterest
I am getting a little bored. I also hope to get unemployment soon. Nevada has the first two weeks of lockdown where no ONE person can go anywhere and the stores will be CLOSED. I cannot even imagine if they do this in IL.
I am working on my planner and also doing book reviews in a notebook. I just posted the four books I am done with on goodreads. Jackie Paulson is my name if you want to be a friend with me on there.
Discover Prompts Your my angel Lionel Richie
Welcome to Discover Prompts! Throughout April, we’re sharing a daily prompt to help you keep or regain your writing rhythm. Not sure how to participate? Read on.
When you hear the word song, what’s the first thing that comes to your mind?
Ready to roll? All you need to do is…
- Write a new post on your site in response to the prompt.
- Tag your post with
Discover Promptsand click Publish.
- Head to the Reader to engage with other participants’ posts.
Need more ideas? Not sure what to write around Song?
- Tell us about the one song that brings back a specific childhood event or experience whenever your hear it.
- Look at the stats of your music player or digital music service: what’s the most-played song in the past week (or month, or year)? Explain why.
- If you could sing a duet with one performer, dead or alive, legendary or obscure, who would it be? And what would you sing?
- Do you love curating mixtapes and playlists? Create one to suit whatever mood you’re in today, and share it in your post. (You can embed music on your WordPress.com website from a number of platforms, including Spotify, YouTube, and SoundCloud, among others.)
- Take an existing song and tweak its lyrics to fit with your current state of mind or with recent events — just like people on Twitter have been doing with Billy Joel’s “We Didn’t Start the Fire.”
- Write a glowing review of the song you consider to be the worst of all time.